11 Kemper Ave.·Lake View, CO 80517·
Masters degree graduate interested in telecommunications position in
the Denver or Boulder area. Highly skilled in the use of computers,
audio/video equipment, and the uplink/downlink aspects of satellite
communications. Interested in positions with a strong international
component. Willing to travel.
Colorado State University (1999-2001)
- Graduated May, 2001. M.A. International Telecommunications
- Grade Point Average: 3.5 Overall, 3.9 in Major
- Dean's List: September 1999-May 2001
- Member, Phi Alpha Omega Honor Society
Saint Phillip University (1996-1999)
- Graduated May, 1999. B.A. International Studies
- Grade Point Average: 4.0 Overall, 4.0 in Major
- Dean's List: September 1996-May 1999
- President, Honor Key Society
- Winner of the Enos Mills Scholarship
Satellite Technician (Front Range Media Inc. 1998-1999): Monitored
satellite uplink/downlink procedures to assure quality transmissions.
Aided technicians with transmission problems. Assisted in the assembly
and maintenance of uplink facility.
Technical Assistant (Mountain View Bank 1997-1998): Managed data
processing system. Handled user requests and discussed programming
options. Managed delivery service.
Salesperson (Computer Visions 1996): Sales and customer support in
computers and electronics. Managed commercial accounts in Mountain View
and Crabtree locations.
Guide (The Colorado Experience 1994-1996): Climbing Guide for private groups